Thursday, August 15, 2013

Envious

The above title is what I am feeling now and it is more on ranting on this space. Surprises had been far away from my dictionary, to say this 2 years of relationship, I did not really get any surprise from Dlove. I am not asking for it or something but okay, I simply jealous of other girlfriends who have a boyfriend that can give surprises be it fail or not or giving a little present without the girl knowing/choosing. Dlove works from Monday - Sunday and we hardly had a full day spending together without anything planned or to be done. I hate this feeling as I do want my own personal time with him which only happen when we went oversea. Had lots of ups and downs in this relationship recently and it makes us to be a little further apart from each other. I envy girls that have a loving boyfriend, I mean it does not need to be those who kept giving their girlfriends presents and surprise but a mini one like holding hand or a peck on the cheek in the public occasionally should be okay right? 

No comments: